Friday, April 25, 2008

Skokie Meadows #004 (Moving Out)

My Doctor will give me the green light to move out once he gets a note from my social worker Jill recommending it. I am almost finished transitional living group with social worker Debbie. So far she had me work out a budget and type of a lease.

I have already mapped out transportation to and from Oakton and to and from my outside group and therapist/doctor center Turning Point in Skokie. Both commutes require only two buses each way.

I spoke to Debbie about moving out on June 1st and she said that would be timely. My friend Maestro Phil will allow me to keep first months rent in the amount of $300 so that I may replace my lost camera. This way I can continue with the job I did last year: Photographing the Chicago's and Michigan's Peace Fests.