Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bad Rice...

On Monday I had finished some rice that had been sitting around since Sunday-- Chinese food that was a reward for helping Gary with a new computer device he purchased.

The next morning I vomited after taking my medications which included a lot of fluid and popcorn I ate the previous night.

Some bug had got into my system. The nurses put me on a liquid diet because anything solid would not be good.

My friend Michael bought some pizza last night and I was only able to eat half a slice.

Today I vomited again just after swallowing my medications which caused me to gag.

Staying inside all these days in bed had a toll on me. I was getting a little depressed. I have to keep busy doing productive things to keep me from depression.

There is some video editing I could do for a film and a short music video. I have DV tapes from a film I did in 2002 and I never got around to editing it. I also have my first live performance on tape and I want to put something together for that.

Keep your eyes set for the film Synchronicity and my first trapezoid video.